For our latest webinar, Interbit Data is partnering with ThriveWell Tech, an advanced managed service provider of information technology to hospitals and senior living communities, for a deep dive on what the C-suite should know about cybersecurity preparations.
“Cybersecurity and downtime risk: How to win your board’s confidence” takes place Thursday, June 24 at 1 p.m. EDT. Registration is available here.
Ransomware attacks against hospitals and senior living communities are on the rise. Cybercriminals are exploiting the many healthcare IT vulnerabilities to extract payment and disrupt clinical and business operations. With finances already tight and patient safety at risk, what’s your plan to keep your organization — and your patients — safe from attackers? Will the plan you deliver earn and keep the confidence of your board?
Interbit CEO Arthur Young will present alongside Paul Steinichen, chief technology officer of ThriveWell Tech, who will discuss his experience responding to real-world ransomware attacks. Attendees will gain a nuanced understanding of:
- Common IT vulnerabilities that need urgent attention
- The steps to take if you are hacked
- Steps for remediation
- What your cybersecurity insurance policy should include
- Things every hospital can and should do to lower the risk of being attacked
- How to maintain clinical workflows during a systems outage
- What to look for in a cybersecurity business partner