WEBINAR: The Unique Challenges of Cyber Attacks on Business Continuity and How to Be Prepared
Thursday, February 28, 2019, 2:00 to 2:30 PM EST Register Now!
Thursday, March 5, 2019, 2:00 to 2:30 PM EST Register Now!
NetSafe is the best practice solution to keep on caring for patients during planned, unplanned and disaster downtimes. But what can you do if you are a victim of a Cyber Attack?
No one wants to imagine being hit by a cyber-attack, but planning is essential. In addition to implementing prevention and creating a strategy for restoration, hospitals need to think about caring for their patients while the attack is underway. There are many examples of facilities which have had to transfer their patients in order to ensure adequate care. Preparation is the key to ensure access to patient records DURING the ensuing crisis so that patient care can be delivered without interruption and IT can focus on restoration.
- Learn how cyber-attack downtime differs from planned, unplanned and other disaster downtime
- Learn what you should know about cyber-attacks and how they can interrupt access to patient information
- Hear about other hospital's experiences
- Find out how your hospital can have the piece-of-mind of a first response plan
- Get introduced to the new NetSafe CyberCrisis Vault, a downtime solution specifically tailored for the unique challenges of cyber crises at hospitals and available as an add-on for existing NetSafe customers.
This webinar is appropriate for anyone concerned with the risks to patient safety during a cyber crisis including IT, Cybersecurity, Disaster Recovery, Risk Management, Clinicians, Informaticists, Admissions, Pharmacy, Imaging, Ambulatory and others.