Are your clinicians text messaging securely?
State-of-the-art communication that makes your text messages HIPAA-compliant
NetRelay Express offers the full-featured secure text messaging your clinicians need today and serves as the foundation for NetRelay's advanced clinical team workflow and collaboration capabilities. NetRelay Express provides automated message delivery, workflow and tracking, retrieving information from any Healthcare Information System (HCIS) and turning it into a message that can be sent to any mobile device. NetRelay Express integrates seamlessly with healthcare information system applications, requiring no interfaces. NetRelay Express also helps satisfy Meaningful Use 2 requirements for secure messaging, as well as the Joint Commission and HIPAA mandates for patient data protection.
Installs & starts running on smartphones in 24 hours:
- Secure, HIPAA-compliant text messaging
- Automated, easy, out-of-the box integration with any HCIS and other systems
- Periodic alerts sent directly to mobile devices
- Escalation of messages identified as important, particularly critical values
- Secure image capture and attachment
- Group messaging and broadcast
- Message filtering determines which messages are important based on rules applied, reducing alert fatigue
- Improved patient engagement through messaging – patient appointment reminders, health education, etc.
- Comprehensive audit trail
Upcoming Webinars & Conferences
Southwestern Vermont Medical Center
Southwestern Vermont Medical Center implemented a cross-facility communications platform using NetRelay that created efficiencies, improved workflow and throughput and boosted overall effectiveness.
Phelps Memorial Health Center
With NetRelay, PMHC was able to automatically send out patient information stored in MEDITECH, delivering alerts to physicians or nurses who need the information.