Ad Hoc, On Demand, Manual Send/Receive Documents of Any Format Via Fax & Email From Your Desktop PC
Send and receive any type of document as a fax inside or outside your facility at a moments notice via standard PC-based application print services. Desktop Fax integrates fax and email functionality from different environments to expand faxing capabilities to the entire enterprise with unlimited faxing from PC-based applications. Desktop Fax enables quick and easy manual distribution of key clinical data inside and outside of your facility with complete flexibility, control and convenience.
Works just like a fax machine without having to walk over to a physical location to send or receive a document.
- Runs as a service under Windows Server 2008 and 2003 for easy installation and set-up
- Includes faxing from any Windows application
- Supports Inward Dial Routing
- Supports optional print-out and/or e-mail of incoming fax messages
- Supports sophisticated user and security concept
- Supports user-defined cover pages and overlays
- Supports automatic archiving
- Supports most common fax modems, ISDN adapters and fax boards
- Supports Citrix terminal servers
Part of the NetDelivery value-added integration bundle.