What goes up must come down. Or does it?
Maintain access to critical healthcare information during downtime
- Maintain your high standards of patient care by ensuring immediate access to up-to-date healthcare records no matter what your network or system status
- Maintain information access across the organization for uninterrupted delivery of patient care
- Improve workflow and productivity with fast access to up-to-date information
- Ensure that critical patient information is available to all clinical staff even during downtimes or network outages
- Ensure that patients can be admitted even if access to the HCIS is interrupted
Lower the impact of downtime on efficiency
- Reduce costs by maintaining continuous availability of up-to-date patient healthcare records during downtime
- Maintain efficiency and safety in the event of system downtime or failure
- Eliminate wasteful and time-consuming report printing
- Minimize liability by ensuring the information required to deliver care is available during downtime
- Increase staff efficiency by providing information at their fingertips
- Decrease rescheduling of procedures and surgeries
Achieve compliance with EMR availability requirements
- Ensure that healthcare information systems are both protected and accessible around the clock
- Deliver secure accessibility while dramatically reducing the demands on your time and resources
- Maintain uninterrupted operations during downtime without any intervention from IT
- Ensure clinicians always have the up-to-date information they need for providing patient care
- Reduce printer support requests by minimizing printing requirements
Our Business Continuance Solutions: Access to the latest patient data, whether your HCIS is up or down
Having up-to-date patient information and medication verification whenever you need it ensures you can deliver quality patient care, even when your systems or networks are unavailable.
NetSafe: Our downtime protection and business continuance solution ensures clinicians have the information they need, when they need it, regardless of network or system status.
Downtime Patient Verification: Our hospital patient identification and medication verification solution confirms a patient’s identity and protects them from medication or other clinical errors during a system downtime or network or power outage.
Contact us to get more information or request a demo by clicking the button below.